Thursday 4 August 2011

Roll with it

Moxi Lolly Roller Skates , UrbanOutfitters.com

How undeniably amazing are these skates? I say undeniably because 1 - I always think the people skating or blading through the parks of London are douches, 2 - I can't skate and 3 - they're three hundred flippin' dollars.. yet I still think they're all kinds of awesome.
I spotted these babies on xojane.com and had to share them, not only because they are supercool, but because xojane.com is the greatest website I've ever read and want everyone else to get on board too. I'm sure the works of Sassy and Jane mag will be totally familiar to most bloggers thanks to a huge Jane Pratt love-in across the internet, but as neither publication ever hit UK shores, the launch of xojane.com was pretty low-key over here until Courtenay Cox jumped on board and the Daily Mail splashed with her beauty recommendations. Anyway - check it out. If you're a regular reader of this blog I'm sure you'll appreciate it.
You know what else is supercool? My eBay sale! Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...